Welcome to my Blog! I'll start by introducing my self, I am just your average person who loves creative expression, especially creative writing. I enjoy reading, writing, music, sleeping, and the beach. This Blog will mainly be updates on my life and some writing pieces that i create. Hope you enjoy! Sincerely, Addy
Monday, June 4, 2012
Slice of Mind
I'm not sure where to start. So I guess I'll just type out my thoughts as they occur in my mind. If this is hard to follow I apologize. I've always been an indecisive person, and it has never really bothered me, well until now. I mean before it was no big deal if i couldn't decide which flavor ice cream i wanted or what shirt to wear. But its gotten to a point where its becoming unbearable. I feel as if I keep deciding and then changing my mind over and over again.The worst part is that the decisions that cause me anxiety, are the very ones that only I can solve. I wish I could confide my problems and insecurities to others... but the truth of the matter is they wouldn't understand. And even if they do, what good will it do? I can't even decide if I should follow their advice. Besides most people only ask out of mere curiosity; not because they care. I realize I sound completely jaded, but this is my reality. Waiting and waiting for a reality that is not destined to be mine. I don't want this rant to get too long so I'll just stop here, even if my mind still has some unsaid words. I also do not want to share the gory details of the truth. So for now this will suffice until my next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment