Welcome to my Blog! I'll start by introducing my self, I am just your average person who loves creative expression, especially creative writing. I enjoy reading, writing, music, sleeping, and the beach. This Blog will mainly be updates on my life and some writing pieces that i create. Hope you enjoy! Sincerely, Addy
Monday, November 5, 2012
Forward
Have you ever felt like you've woken up from a never ending dream? That you woke up one day and your perspective on everything has changed? That everything you thought you knew, was simply a dreamy lie? That's the closest i can get to describing how I'm feeling at the moment. I feel alone, cold, and used. I reject all of those who try to reach out to me because they are not the person I long to reach for me. The person that I want to care about me doesn't. I know what i should do but i don't know if i have the strength to actually pull through. Why are people so selfish? I don't understand and i don't think anyone else does either. I guess all that we can do is just accept reality and move forward, even if that means leaving behind everything you knew and loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment