Welcome to my Blog! I'll start by introducing my self, I am just your average person who loves creative expression, especially creative writing. I enjoy reading, writing, music, sleeping, and the beach. This Blog will mainly be updates on my life and some writing pieces that i create. Hope you enjoy! Sincerely, Addy
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Starting to feel Alone
Maybe I'm just over thinking things too much or maybe its just plain paranoia, but i feel as if the people around me are slowly fading out of my life. Maybe i haven't given them a reason to stay or maybe I've given them too many reasons to leave. It's always hard and never fun to lose relationships with people who you were once so close with. There really is no sense in trying to decipher something that really has no solution. I guess with time ill see who stays in my life and who will continue to drift farther and farther away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment